“Although Canada will not expose its own citizens to asbestos, its plans to continue exporting the deadly substance to developing countries has drawn widespread condemnation.” Read Tony Kirby’s December 11, 2010 full report online at The Lancet.
- BAN ASBESTOS FRANCE PRESS RELEASE: Asbestos: a scandal once again!
- “Toolkit for the Elimination of Asbestos-Related Diseases” Was Released
- UN Cancer Agency asked to sever its ties to asbestos propagandists
- Exposé of the International Chrysotile Association
- Eternit Appeal Trial: Statement from the Turin Courts, February the 14th, 2013 from Italy, France, and Belgium
- Great work. @chkeblessingway TY Linda, In Unity making a difference! @Linda_ADAO @cnmtraining_uk @CllrKeithKelly @OCCUMEDcc @IATP_Asbestos 09:31:12 PM May 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks! RT @cnmtraining_uk: #FF @CllrKeithKelly @GBAN_Asbestos @Linda_ADAO @OCCUMEDcc @CHKEBlessingway @IATP_Asbestos @IATP_events 09:30:25 PM May 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BAN ASBESTOS FRANCE PRESS RELEASE: #Asbestos: a scandal once again! http://t.co/fCRoK3BZcc 02:53:26 PM May 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks! @Linda_ADAO: ADAO #Asbestos Daily eNewspaper is out! http://t.co/hvWl8ifOd4 ▸ Top stories @FergusonScoop @GBAN_Asbestos @jellyyyx” 12:23:41 PM May 16, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Linda_ADAO ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @pureairenvironm: #Asbestos #exposure is no laughing matter...blog here: http://t.co/K0HTFoLvxE #yyc#calgary 05:17:03 PM May 14, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite